Wednesday, August 21, 2013
I'll bet you didn't know the new Perfect Blend stamp set was going to be so versatile, did you? Well, I didn't either really until I thought how cute this may be wrapped like a mummy!
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Perfect Blend
Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch 3/8" Circle Punch from Itty Bitty Punch Kit, Scallop Border Punch, Stir Stick and a Rectangle Punch for that hole. Rhinestone Jewels
1. Cut strips of Very Vanilla cardstock about 1/2" wide.
2. Sponge both edges with Crumb Cake ink.
3. Lay strips of 'wrap' across the coffee cup at crazy angles. Trim as you go. About half way up, insert the eyeballs, then continue 'wrapping' the mummy.
4. Stamp an extra lid and hand-cut it out. Punch a hole for the stir stick with a Rectangle Punch, cut the stick to size and insert in hole. Secure with a Mini Glue Dot.
5. Place lid on with Stampin' Dimensionals.
6. Add ribbon and rhinestone.
Back to School Backpack kits now available. You can order on the top right-hand sidebar. Backpack details can be found HERE.
The new Holiday Catalog is now available and it's AWESOME! Chocked full of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items plus 17 pages of creative ideas. Get inspired right HERE.
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE. Thank you!
Posted by Inking Idaho at 5:00:00 AM